© 2011 Utah Land Surveying, LLC. All rights reserved.
-ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
-Lot Line Adjustments
-Boundary Line Agreements
-Existing Interior Floor Plans
Partnered Services Offered (subcontracted):
- Civil Engineering - Structural Engineering - Architectural Services
Give us a call at
- An ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey is usually required for a commercial transaction and has specific standards set by their governing associations.
- Subdivisions are for the combining or subdividing of property whether 1 lot or 100+ lots.
- Boundary surveys are the most common with private land owners that just want to know where their property lines are located on the ground.
- Topographical surveys show the contours and elevation of the land.
- Lot Line adjustments and Boundary Line Agreements are different ways of moving and/or agreeing to the property line between owners.
- Construction Layout provides the exact location of where buildings, grid lines, utilities, curb & gutter, fences, light poles, and any other type of improvement that may need to be placed as per design plans.
- Building/Pad Certification is a letter of certification that states the building pad, foundation or bolt patterns have been construction correctly in the horizontal and vertical positions.
- Volume Calculations are necessary to show the amount of area in 3-dimensional configurations. For example: detention ponds, stock piles, storm water runoff, etc...
- Legal Descriptions - Every property has a written description of its' exact location and size.
- Existing Interior Floor Plans provide the layout of the interior walls, windows and doors.